Welcome to Acker Builders, Inc.’s 2021 Parade home. This 4,115-square-foot, two-story modern home has many unique features.
• As you enter the home, the foyer showcases the open staircase to the second floor with a completely custom metal railing system.
• Beyond the foyer is the entrance to the stunning, two story great room with large windows and a showstopping fireplace wall.
• The dining room sits between the great room and the kitchen, with large sliding doors to the large patio space out back, perfect for entertaining.
• This kitchen makes a bold statement with its black cabinetry and waterfall countertop edge on the island.
• Off the kitchen sits a true breakfast nook with a completely custom-built, white oak booth seating and table.
• The second floor highlights a loft with built-in custom bookcases, a cozy reading area and a long stretch of open railing overlooking the great room.
• The laundry room features a fun tile floor design, creating a fun and enjoyable space.
• The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with patio doors leading to a raised balcony overlooking the backyard, while the master bathroom shows off a stunning tile shower and tub design with beautiful white oak cabinetry.
• The lower level is home to a rustic inclined bar, with a beautiful live-edge, white oak countertop.
• The basement also features a finished bathroom and bedroom, along with built-in exercise room space and an infrared sauna.