John Schwingle of Schwingle Builders, LLC has been constructing legacy homes for more than 30 years. He views each home he builds as a masterpiece in the making, and he has an eye for perfection and uniqueness. He is proud to present this 2021 Parade home.
• Impressive front stoop and porch area perfect for relaxing.
• Natural light-filled, open-concept Ranch floor plan, hosting a view of the backyard from the foyer through the large windows in the great room.
• An expansive kitchen with quartz countertops, walk-in butler’s pantry and an abundance of cabinets that opens up to the spacious great room with tray ceiling in the great room.
• A fireplace with brick accents that is flanked by built-ins.
• Large butler’s pantry.
• Three-season room that allows you to walk out onto the large back deck with lake views.
• Large front office
• Spacious master suite with tray ceiling and spacious walk-in closet.
• Spa-like master bath with custom tiled curbless shower.
• Mudroom with lockers.
• Lower level rec room perfect for entertaining, complete with fireplace and wet bar.
• Over 1,000 square feet of storage in the lower level.
• Focus on Energy Home certified.
Schwingle Builders allows you to have a low-pressure home building experience. We are quality-conscious and value oriented. With energy-efficiency in mind, we build every home to exceed the Focus on Energy qualifications. Please consider Schwingle Builders to make building your dream home a reality.